Dark Days
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: sorry for the wait. This thread is priority now. WC: 300

Sepirah could to help but admire the cat sitting next to her. It had an ebony coat like herself, except for her muzzle which was still red orange. Plus this feline had green eyes instead of yellow, but she considered to be a closer match to him and liked that. She wondered what she could even say to him. She did want to know what his name was. The dark princess lowered her head so that she was at his level and smiled. ”Hello there. May I ask what your name is?” She wondered if the feline was more of the silent type and didn’t like to talk. Boy would she be proven wrong.

Sepirah paused as she caught the scent of someone coming. She looked behind her at the corner of her eye and saw the dark brown and tan coyote behind. She knew this one quite well. It was Halo and boy did she hate her. She let out a low growl to her half sister as she approached. She looked down to the feline as he said there was no reason to yell. He sure was right. There really was no reason for her to be doing this. ”No this feline is not mine. I don’t have the space in my home to have a pet. Now why don’t you leave before you create a scene? No need to have you ruin a perfect day.” The jackal then yawned before stretching out her limbs. She really was hoping that this was going to be a good day, but it looks like it was just ruined by her half sister. The dark princess kept her golden gaze on her until she decided it was a good time to leave. No reason to make their relationship worse.

Speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread