Dark Days
[html]

--

Halo was terrible to prematurely judge others, and she looked at this visually beautiful creature with genuine disapproval. This cat was one of many, and it did not occur to her to investigate the depths of its personality and intelligence. All she needed to know was that it was a feline with a natural preference to feed on smaller prey. It was of course impossible for other predator to know that Halo’s rats were not just simple, wild rats, but she cared little about the details. It was easier to simply expose of the lesser predators as she saw fit, and toss a tantrum at other canines if members of the clan managed to make the same mistakes.

”Not my problem,” she replied as the cat wanted to use logic against her. ”Just know that if I see one of you lot close to Inferni, I will cut you in half!” Pupils shrank in seas of scarlet, making this a promise. ”I’ve done it before and I will do it again.” and their pelts were so pretty. She could hunt cats for the quality of their fur alone. So why was she wasting her time conversing with it instead of slaying it? But it was aware of her hostility and she doubted she would be able to draw the sword and strike before it was gone.

<style>
.halo-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.halo-z29 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.halo-z29 b {color:#BE5A48; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.halo-z29 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010june/halogift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #BE5A48; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#957D85; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.halo-z29-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>
Table by Siekone
[/html]

Messages In This Thread