Cheval Trois
'Languages, writing... that sort of thing' J'adore answered slowly, Acing, mean getting something right'. Ayasha spoke about her family and J'adore nearly shed a tear, 'My family are in Spain, it's miles away...I know there not dead but...I miss them...' he gave another sad smile and slumped to the ground, still leaning against the stable door. Then he smiled again, 'Yeah, Dawali is awesome, I'm glad you like the pack'. J'adore yawned, 'Shall we get you back to Dawali? It's getting late' he knew he way to Dawali's hut well and was sure he could get her there in no time. Then he'd make his way back to his house, away from the village centre. His house was a large place, previously owned by humans. He’d fixed everything up and dragged a large amount of things from Halifax, including a double bed, a stove, a few tables and chairs and a battered leather sofa set. His home once again looked like a human’s house; he was always going and finding ornaments to decorate his house with. There was a large artificial Christmas tree in the storage cupboard and other Christmas decorations he had smuggled late last year. He took great pride in his house, why shouldn’t he when the others chose simple huts.

Messages In This Thread