The Weather Outside is Frightful
[html]
LOL, it could happen. XD Word Count: 358

“You…you what?” stammered Pixie. A mate? Skye had a mate now? “Who is it?” When the answer came soon after, she could only grin stupidly for a moment in sheer happiness and disbelief, then laughed loudly and jumped for joy. “You and Bangle! Wow…that’s awesome, man! Congratulations!” She laughed even harder at Skye’s fit of giggles, and she spent a short while just laughing before taking a few deep breaths to calm herself. “Just, wow…I have to be honest, I didn’t see that coming. But I’ve never even seen you and Bangle together. So, how long have you been mates?” She hadn’t seen either of her two friends from the pack to the north in a few months, so she really had little idea how long they could be together. In any case, she was incredibly happy for the both of them.

However, she raised her eyebrow when the word “scandal” was mentioned. The rest of what Skye said about it sounded pretty ridiculous, and confusing. “So…the first someone slept with the second someone, and a third someone liked the first someone, and I’m guessing the second someone and the third someone got into a fight? Sounds like some tough drama. We didn’t have much going on here…’cept for a bear on the territory that got a few of us injured.” Pixie said the last part in a jokingly casual voice, even though she had to admit that the whole incident was frightening. It was a miracle that Jazper was still alive after the injuries he suffered.

But when her friend asked further on what was going on in Crimson Dreams, she grew serious and sighed. “I’ve also not been too happy about this weather. I have an…aversion to snow, I guess you would call it. When it’s on the ground like this, it’s more of an annoyance, but when it’s falling from the sky, especially when it’s not easy to see…I really don’t like it.” She didn’t wish to explain more; she mostly wanted to get her feelings about winter out, and Skye was one of the few people she trusted enough to speak about it to.

<style type="text/css">
.pixiedark .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:13px; padding:8px; color:#000000}
.pixiedark .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:13px; padding:8px; color:#0b172b}
.pixiedark b {font-weight:bold; color:#456054; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.pixiedark {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#2b3c43; background-image:url(http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/7318/pixietop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread