Sand Cut
[html]
No problem! I'm actually glad for short fast posts cuz I'm trying to get my number up so I can get a second charrie. Smile

Voronjad considered getting a piercing herself, but she just couldn't decide in where. Maybe a tattoo would be better for her, she'd get one that ment something to her.
"Hmm, well your ears and the other scratches on your head should be healed completely within a week. Head wounds tend to bleed alot, but heal fast. I don't think you'll have any permanent scarring. The wound on your chest... well, I'd say wrap it like I told you for about five days. You'll know it's ok to leave it open when you can move without tearing it open again. I'm most worried about infection from that one since it's so deep. If you notice the wound becoming hot or swelling, see me or another medic. You wouldn't want to let the infection get into your bloodstream. " Voron paused, surprised that she knew so much. She took the chewed up willow bark from the brown male and spread it on his chest wound. It would sting a little, but not as bad as the salt water must have. He spread the remaining bark on the most servere of his wounds. Then she took the cloth he had been using, and since it seemed relitivly clean, she wrapped it around his chest wound, tying it securely on the other sidebof his body.

[/html] 

Messages In This Thread