A Hunting We Shall Go !
[html]

Itzal watched as the canine kept moving. He was sure it would probably notice him in the next few seconds. He slipped on of his hands into his pouch, feeling the knife blade. He might have to fight, but he was not sure if he wanted to or not. Then he watched as the female stopped. He wondered what she was doing. He had noticed it was a female when he had got close enough to see she was to shapely for a male. And When she called out his name he growled, but not loud enough for her to hear. He watched, and slowed a little, then he noticed the coloring. He knew that pattern, the split down the middle, white on one side, black on the other. That belong to the female, the one that was named...Axelle he believed. His blood thirsty side had taking a liking to her he remembered. In both a good and bad way. That part of him like the way she looked, and like the strength he though she might hide, but he also liked her because he thought she would be easy prey, and now that he was older, as Itzal himself grew older, he grew to, he debated having some fun with her if he could. Itzal would never let that happen, he did not like his demonic part having those thoughts. Oooh, is that my prey again? You know I want her, why don't you just give her to me, as a gift, then maybe we could live and work together in this body better. Itzal growled in his head. This was his body, and he would not share it or ever let that part of him have control again. He pushed the other part of him down and smiled at Axelle. "Hey Axelle. I'm not doing anything really. I came out here to look around, explore some shops. What about you?" Itzal had gotten close enough to talk at normal volume before he said anything, and then shifted his hands to hold the stuff he had found better, grunting wiht annoyance since he had no place to put it, and he had been holding it with one hand, ready to drop it if he had to. But now he held it with two, which was not much better.

<style>
.itzal-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-d04 b {color:#7DA4DE; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itzal-d04 {background-color:#1E365A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzal.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#070F1A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread