A Hunting We Shall Go !
[html]

Jeez, he’s totally bipolar. LOL

Word Count: 381

Well, she got the reaction she was waiting for. A little peek of Itzal’s crazy side, and she liked it. She thought it was sexy. She couldn’t help herself sometimes. She liked flirting with danger, and most of the time she found herself doing just that.

I missed you on purpose. I could’ve actually made a clean shot, had I not cared about you enough to paint the walls with your brains.

Her voice also had a twinge of cold in it, only because he had brought out Mr. Hyde. Her eyes danced with fire and want. What did she want, though? Did she want him to snap and threaten her life? Maybe. Or maybe she just wanted to see what his dangerous side was like. Well, she was very close to experiencing it. She wanted to shoot at him again, but maybe a different approach would be best…

She was in slight deep thought when a dagger whizzed passed her eyeball and stuck itself into the wall. That brought her back to reality, and her hair stood on end. Her eyes followed him as he walked passed her to retrieve it from the wall, and it took everything she had to not grab and kiss him. His next words made her laugh out loud though.

You don’t scare me!

It took a lot to scare Axelle. Maybe, like, actual bodily harm being done to her. Yeah, that might do it. She watched him collect the sword he was looking at earlier, and looked at one herself. She took the shoulder strap from the store and equipped the crossbow to herself. Then she eyed a sword with a very painful looking jagged blade. This would do. If she was going to get Itzal, it would be painful. She took its belt and put it on, then sheathed it. She looked around for anything else that might come useful, but saw nothing but a small knife that she threw in her bag. It was like Itzal’s. She walked out the door to meet Itzal outside and smiled at his last comment.

I just wanted to see your reaction.

She always played with other’s reactions. It was bound to get her hurt one day, like it has done already. When would she learn?

<style>
.axelleblur-text {padding:0px 5px;}
.axelleblur p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.axelleblur b {color:#2b3a5f; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.axelleblur {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#1c1817; background-image:url(http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9245/souls52.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#866aaf; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread