A Hunting We Shall Go !
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie
Wc: 358. And yep, I guess you could say that. Lol

In Character

Itzal laughed when she said he didn't scare her. He didn't need to scare her, his threat was still very real. No matter how interesting or entertaining he found her, he still did not care about her enough yet to keep himself from killing her if he truly wanted to. He was still chuckling softly as she walked outside. He looked at her and what she had grabbed with approval, his eyes still holding a hint of evil. When he finally spoke, his voice was soft and menacing. "Axelle, I don't have to scare you. I don't scare most people, until they look into my eyes right before I kill them, and they see I'm enjoying what I'm doing to them. Then they truly fear me. To bad for them it is too late." He smiled and chuckled again. That other part of him was there, he could feel it influencing him. It wasn't in control, but it was awake and close to the surface.

"Oh really? Did you get the reaction you were hoping for?" He raised an eyebrow at her in wonder. Had she really wanted to see him this way? Didn't she realize that if she pushed him to far, and he lost control, she would probably end up dead? Did she want to end up dead? Itzal wondered about her, and her intentions. He wondered what it was she hoped to get from pushing him. Maybe she just wanted to see if he was really as bad as he seemed. He just hoped she realized what she was playing with.

"Are you ready to go now?" He asked, looking at everything she had gotten again. He would be more careful now. If she had been honest about missing him on purpose, then he couldn't let down his guard again. But then again, what had she said then? That she had cared about him, and that is why she didn't "Paint the walls with your brains" . He smiled to himself. She actually cared about him. He chuckled softly to himself about that. He wasn't sure she really did, but he also wasn't sure she didn't.

<style>
.itzal-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.itzal-ktable b {color:#29373a;}
.itzal-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.itzal-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#29373a; text-shadow:#99aaae 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.itzal-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.itzal-ktable {background-color:#556366; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/7738/itzal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 305px 0px; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread