[M]Three four Shut the door
[html]

Poor Denali D: <3

In a better mind Denali would see her hesitance, though he wouldn’t think half as much of it, but he’d become slightly more cautious, but now… he was too distraught to understand there had been a pause, everything was running either too slow or too fast for him and he didn’t know what to do. She dropped down from the tree making him blink. She spoke… how dumb could he be, she didn’t know his family.

Artemis… she… she’s my sister, we were playing ball, and it got stuck on the roof, she went to get it and she fell.. and she won’t wake up.

He paused for a second at his last question… was she crazy? He ran away… oh wait no… she didn’t know that.

No… I … I ran away. It was all my fault I threw the ball and I shoulda gotten it, it shoulda been me who fell…

His chest was heaving now, on the verge of tears. He had told his mother in a note that he was at fault but he had not really said anything much along the lines verbally, and seeing his unconscious sister in her room… made his life a whole lot worse.

<style type="text/css">
.denalisad b {font-weight:bold; color:#DFDFDF; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalisad-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.denalisad p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denalisad {margin:0 auto; width:447px; background-color:#3C3C3C; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... alisad.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #080808; padding: 215px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#808080; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread