[M]Three four Shut the door
[html]

OOC Ok to do the killing blow now? If not I'll edit. <3

She watched with twisted glee as the boy writhed in pain below her; at her feel, bleeding out into the snow and dying the powder bright crimson. It seemed as the life flowed out of Denali the demon drew it in, feeding off of his torment. His screams rang through the air and she breathed deep, drinking in his pain, his fear. She waved the tail once more before throwing it to the ground. It was her trophy, but she had more pressing matters to attend to just now. “Your stupidity put me at risk. You come running to me just because you hurt your sister. It's only a matter of time until your pack comes after you, and what if they found me, hmm? I was sure they were following you already, only no one has come to save you. Either you truly are alone, or they hate you that much.”

Her shadow closed in on Denali. Silhouetted by the dusky sky, Nuki bent over the boy as she grabbed something from her belt. He was yelling at her, cursing her, and she loved it. “I almost forgot to give you this.” Her eyes slanted with a devilish grin, and she dropped something onto his stomach. It was the pelt of the squirrel Denali had caught for her the day they met. She snatched the tail from the ground and waved it again. “After all, we all deserve our trophies.”

For a dead Luperci the boy still had a lot of fight in him. She couldn't get close to the dying boy without him lashing out with tooth and claw, trying to get in any lucky blow he could land. But he was out of strength, and soon out of time. A few of his blows drove home, and because of a faulty move of her own Denali's claws raked across her muzzle and deep crimson lines trailed in their wake. She hissed at the stinging scratches, but they were superficial and nothing to worry about right now. She still had a murder to enjoy.

It would be so much sweeter to watch him bleed out, but his screaming was becoming a nuisance. Well, an active kill would do just fine, too. Hand on her dagger again, Nuki raised her bone-blade over Denali, looming over his chest. With a lunge, she brought herself down to his level, using the momentum of her body to propel past his flailing limbs and plunge the dagger deep into his chest.

<style>
.nukiraven-2 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.nukiraven-2 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.nukiraven-2 b {color:#01010b; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.nukiraven-2 {background-color:#224252; background-image:url(http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/1150/nukiraven2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#848d93; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:460px; text-align:justify; padding:0px 0px 230px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread