"[M] We'll be halfway to anywhere" -Evanescence
[html]

SSWM:1033

With a sigh Pontiac rolled her foot as she made a mush of white pure snow, and brown sinful mud. It a twisted way it was who they where, the demon that craved the things that he knew he should not have and she who had always played by the rules, the one that played by every rule in every book, ever to move out of step or line. She had never even given her body to any one till the other night, which was the first time she had taken a step out of line. She knew that he was not the best for her; after all they already had a lot against them to be a couple, sure his sisters would have welcomed him into the fold for only the reason she would have a better chance of having the prefect D'Angelo’s but once they found out that he was a member of another pack they would not be so welcoming, however once they found out more about him and Inferni they would run him off, they would probably exile her form the pack for even talking to a member of that pack without telling them anything. She closed her eyes hoping to just enjoy this sinful treat. However the voice of her sister hunted her head echoing disappointed tisking sounds, and the disappointed shakes of both of her heads, when they found out she had not only given her heart to him, and to put the cherry on top of the pie she had given him her only priceless gift that she had at that point her virginity. Pontiac had no regrets on that one or anything that involved him and any time that she was so blessed to spend with him. ”Oh…if you say so but if I’m right I did sort of tempted you into the whole matter.” She said playfully as she pushed her chest away from form but leaving her hips connected to him. As she allowed her clawed to softly walk up his broad chest, as she gave a smirk, winking at him. The tan and white female lowered her head down thinking of how to clear the voices out of her head. Sadly this was not the first time she had heard these voice and she could almost bet that it would not be the last.

The more that he talked about her cooking the she wolf had asked him to stop and sure in a way he did but he did not stop all together and it really did make her feel bad about her hobby that she was so lucky to be blessed in. SO she figure the only way to make him stop would be to kiss him, so she rolled up onto her tip toes as she quickly took her hands onto each side of his face as she turned her maw slightly to the side so there nose would not bump each other as she brought her face to his. She did not leave her mouth there long, but it was long enough to make him stop talking about her cooking. The only issue she had was that she really enjoyed that tender moment with him. She felt her breath falter and fight to come out of her chest as she looked into his golden eyes as she lowered her body back down. She gave a soft winded chuckle as she looked deep into his eyes.”I uh…I uh…Wow. I mean…I warned you.” She lowered her head feeling that warmth still in her face, slightly angered that it had not stopped after this length of a time frame. ”Oh you are so much the charmer. How in the world did I get so lucky? Surely you have had many of females that wanted to be with you.” She nuzzled into his shoulder after his ever so tender and ever so sweet kiss that was planted upon her maw. She loved how the black male showed how he cared for her. This was a strange but more than welcomed bliss. He was different then Ty. Pontiac felt like she had to make all the moves with Ty, and now with Itzal he made the moves, he told her that he had feelings for her, she wasn’t push against a rock trying to find something out about him. She placed a hand upon her lovers chest as she shook her head. No letting the packs know about the forbidden love would not be the best for either of them. ”Listen to me. Both of our packs are mad, like in the head, and with each other. I do not want to fuel a fight. I want ever thing to work out and be smoothed over. War is not far off if our packs do not try to work it out. War will lead to death on both sides. I do not want that. I want both packs to come to an understanding. I have a feeling that will not happen any time soon, but I can hope and wish.” She spoke sadly and then gave a wishful sigh as she tucked her head back into him. She was thrilled to hear him say that age was not something that mattered to him, at least not with the feelings he had for her. ”I am so glad that do not bother you. You mean so much to me. “ His kiss sealed the deal, she wrapped her arms around his neck as she held onto him. Times like this it was no wonder why she had felt for the black male with the golden eyes. After they had ended the kiss she pushed her head back far enough to look into the males eyes. The eyes that took her soul away, and took her breath to. The eyes that she dreamed about one day looking into all day long. She took a breath in as she looked down; as she quickly mumbled out her confession to him ”I love you.” She did not want to look weak but also she wanted him to know that she had some real passionate feelings for him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread