Bear-y Nice
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Alli

She tilted her head in confusion. How could she not see the bear cub? It simply didn't make sense to her. How could she think that Hvnii was imaginary? That was just silly. "No, Hvnii was Meda's spirit guide. She lets me play with her. Hvnii is real." She had never before been accused of living out fantasies. More often than not she was remarked to be intelligent for one her age. Especially since she already had her life mapped out. She had a strong will and heart. It was a reason that she had been allowed to make the long trip despite her age. Sakari was a survivor.

"So that you don't get cold and sick. Tsugi said I should stay wrapped up." And with the words she reached back to adjust her blanket to make sure that her body was covered. She certainly didn't want to get in trouble. She only wanted her uncle to be proud of her. She didn't want to give him a reason to be upset. She didn't come here to be a bother or a worry to him. No, she came to follow in his footsteps because she looked up to him and all of the great things that she had heard about him.

She nodded her head in response to the first question. "He is my mother's brother. That makes him my uncle. Do you have any family here?" Which was a silly question to ask. Why would the other be staying with Dawali if she had family here. "How long have you been staying with my uncle?" Of course she was curious. Who wouldn't be curious about who else they were living with? Curious about their roommate? "What is your name? How old are you?" She asked questions that she had forgotten about earlier. After all it might help to know what to call the other girl that was living in the hut.

"The Great Tribe is..." She had to pause and frown as she thought how to explain it. "It is just like this but bigger with more wolves. It is a long way away. I came here from there just like Edusti Tsugi did." She smiled happily, quite proud of herself. She already had something to compare herself to her uncle with. And when she got bigger and could finally shift then she would have more things in common with him. She just had to. It was part of her plan for her life, the only plan for her life. She couldn't even begin to imagine anything else for herself. How could she? She had made the entire trip just to say that she had followed in the paw prints of her uncle. She had the first step crossed off of the checklist. Or maybe more than one since she was a red wolf just like him and had the same last name as well. Then when she got to where she could shift she could learn to handle plants and be a healer just like him. She even had one that was willing to teach her to ride a horse, that had already taken her out riding on a horse.

<style type="text/css">
.Sakarifree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5d2e34; }
.Sakarifree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#feb1b9; text-align:center;}
.Sakarifree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Sakarifree01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#613030; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... able01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #dab0b7; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#feb1b9; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Sakarifree01-border1 {width:504px; border:1px solid #613030; margin:0 auto;}
.Sakarifree01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #dab0b7; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread