Bear-y Nice
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Alli; Puppy paws aren't really dexterous enough to hold up fingers, the digits are too short.

Being what she was Sakari had a short and thin coat. Just like Dawali's coat, it wasn't made for the cold weather. So because of that, and perhaps because Meda had died in the snow, Sakari had to stay wrapped up to keep warm. She didn't have the thicker coat that was built for winter escapades. But once it warmed up she could lose the blanket and be able to play freely. But for now she had to keep it on so that she wouldn't get in trouble.

A name was spoken that she recognized. "I met Liliana too! She took me for a ride on her horse!" The words were spoken excitedly, the girl's tail wagging happily behind her. "I got to meet Ouray too!" She'd had a conversation with Liliana's spirit guide. Sakari really enjoyed meeting new spirit guides and being able to talk to the animals. Of course Ayasha probably wouldn't understand about Ouray either since she didn't understand Hvnii being around.

So the other puppy hadn't been here too much longer than her. It seemed they would be settling into life in the tribe together. Sakari had an advantage though. She had come from the Great Tribe so she was already used to this lifestyle. Used to the precedence of tradition. Not to mention that she was older as well. "Sakari Yakone Amara and I'm four months old." She stated her full name and age with a nod of her head. Of course she was proud of her name because it had meaning behind it. Her name described her as was tradition. If it ever turned out to be false then she would have to change it and get her true name. That was the way that her father hold told her about at least.

"Uncle Tsugi." She translated, having for gotten that not everyone understood Tsalagi. It was a language spoke in the Great Tribe and so she tended to slip to that when referring to relations to family members. It was just natural. Just the way that she had referred to other's in her family while back in the Great Tribe.

<style type="text/css">
.Sakarifree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5d2e34; }
.Sakarifree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#feb1b9; text-align:center;}
.Sakarifree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Sakarifree01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#613030; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... able01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #dab0b7; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#feb1b9; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Sakarifree01-border1 {width:504px; border:1px solid #613030; margin:0 auto;}
.Sakarifree01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #dab0b7; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread