Bear-y Nice
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Alli

The red wolf happened to be the smallest wolf species. And then she was mixed with coyote, though Sakari had no idea about that part, and coyotes were smaller than wolves. So her mixed heritage made her smaller and more petite than other wolves. The little girl wasn't destined to get too big. But for now she was still growing. Though not for too much longer would she be growing. But that was okay, girls are supposed to be smaller than boys so she never thought that she would be the same size as her uncle. She was more interested in being like him in skills and personality and such. On the things inside rather than physical appearances. Of course the differing genders meant that they could never be exactly the same and Sakari knew and understood that much.

She nodded her head, a happy grin having pasted itself upon her face. "Yes. Ouray is a porcupine and he is Liliana's spirit guide. He came to talk just to me while Liliana was showing me her horse." The porcupine had told her as much. She had asked him if he had come to play with Hvnii and he said that he had come to talk to her and not Hvnii. So of course that made her excited and feel special. "Did you meet Ouray too?" She asked the other pup. She was curious if she had a chance to talk to a spirit guide or not. After all Ouray had said that he didn't get to see many pups.

She shook her head and smiled a bit sadly. "Not yet but soon. I will show you when I can." That was another thing that she couldn't wait for. It would open up a few doors for opportunities with her. She would be allowed to do more and get to participate more. Plus she would get to move up into the adult ranks and start on her career path. That was what she really wanted to do. She couldn't wait to start her training. Also she would get to go out on her spiritual journey and gain her spirit guide.

"Yes, Edusti means uncle. Tsugi is his name. It means feather. My name means sweet red aurora eternal. Do you know if your name means anything?" By what her father had told her the name meanings were important. They defined who you were. And if you didn't live up to your name then your name was changed and given a new one because the name from before was false. You had to have the correct name. At least those were the customs and traditions that her father hold told her about.

The last question had her actually thinking about it and considering it. "As long as Tsugi is here." She was willing to follow her uncle wherever he went. "I made the journey to be with him. I don't think I will go anywhere else." As long as her uncle didn't think about moving the tribe then she would remain right here. This was her home now.

<style type="text/css">
.Sakarifree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5d2e34; }
.Sakarifree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#feb1b9; text-align:center;}
.Sakarifree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Sakarifree01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#613030; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... able01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #dab0b7; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#feb1b9; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Sakarifree01-border1 {width:504px; border:1px solid #613030; margin:0 auto;}
.Sakarifree01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #dab0b7; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread