all kill your inspiration and sing about the grief
[html]
You can see her whenever it rains

From Rome to New Orleans dancing on the graves
___ It was a question that remained for some time during her quiet, but observant examination of the male. Who was he? She knew she had met him at some point, but she had met so many others over the years. Would she, in time, forget who Lucifer was? Or even Ravesque, or Colibri? Acid? They were all vivid in her mind, even Acid, who she had met two years ago. She could barely recall the time she had met this male, but she had a feeling that they had carried on a fairly important conversation. She could not remember anything she said to others (aside from the time she told Shaeniire she loved her, and how her words had been reciprocated), for she always remembered actions and feelings. She could recall how Colibri had never really taken to her, and how through multiple run ins and meetings, that feeling of dislike had dissipated.
___ Tayui kept her eyes trained on the other, unsure of what to make of this. Certainly, if he were a harmful creature, she would know that right away, would she not? Indeed, it did not hurt to be wary, but she could not help but feel she knew him, and not in the way she had known Salvaged Eternity. She had seen him only every once in a while, and when he had been near, she always had a difficult time disguising her wariness as something else. Her fear as anything but.
___ When the other introduced himself, Tayui nearly exhaled - loudly - in relief. Although the name did not help any more, she at least had a face to put to a name. "Yes, I do recall you as being a familiar face, but... I apologize, I can't quite recall how we know one another. Would you mind caring to refresh my memory?" She smiled nervously, hoping that her bad memory was not mistaken for airheadedness.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread