do you miss my all time lows? (J - Leader needed.)
[html]

Don't worry about it. We all get crappy posts sometimes! [this is one of them] 300+ words

She didn't wait long, much to her disappointment; there was no chance to run now. No chance to back out. She was home, and she was now spotted by Inferni. There was no running. There was no hiding.

Her crimson eyes settled in somber silence on the tawny orange male, shorter than she by quite a bit. He was brash, like any Inferni was expected to be with strangers. But she wasn't a stranger, not to the pack at least. Her head tilted down, staring toward him from beneath her lashes in a faint display of whatever form of respect she thought might make him leave her alone. She only needed him for one reason: to bring Gabriel de le Poer to the borders of Inferni. Or Kaena. Grandmother. One of the leaders, one who could welcome her back, again.

What was her business. She wasn't sure. She didn't know what had made her so willing to come close; Andrezej was dead, but his memories were still in the vicinity. So the coymutt stayed silent for an extended moment, watching the land behind her 'greeter' until her voice, soft as a whisper, emanated from her black-dipped muzzle.

"I know these lands belong to Inferni." It wasn't the right question, but she answered it anyways. He was right to ask. It was good to set such a warning. With a few brisk steps, Talitha brought herself closer, standing with toes just barely touching the boundary line itself.

Her crimson eyes settled on the stranger again, a trait given to her by Faolin Mogotsi, one she found distasteful in the fact that they gave away all of her internal emotions. "I need to see Gabriel." Her business was nothing past that. This coyote couldn't give her what she needed, not at that moment at least. Silently, she paced a few steps away from the male, staying along the borderline to gaze into the depths of Inferni.

"Please get him for me," she murmured, a flick of her faintly curled tail punctuating the sentence with a final glance to her new 'friend'.

<style>
.tali-o11 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.tali-o11 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.tali-o11 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.tali-o11 {background-color:#467C94; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010d ... table2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#122A34; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; }
.tali-o11-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread