do you miss my all time lows? (J - Leader needed.)
[html]

:]

"I know these lands belong to Inferni." the woman stated simply.

She seemed to make it clear that she had been here before. Fine enough, Kesho thought with a grunt directed back at her. He shifted his weight slightly as she approached, not really sure what to think of this stranger. He was not prepared to trust so soon, and so he didn't. It was helpful, though, that she knew her reasons for being here. The old man didn't hold much fondness for the questioning process that was required for most newcomers. Family, of course, was different. If this woman was related to Gabriel, she was also related to Kaena. Kesho knew that this was not enough to guarantee her worth, reminding himself of the many Lykoi that had come and gone from this place.

"I need to see Gabriel." she said without flair.

The Hastati nodded slowly, knowingly, his eyebrows raised slightly. He was nearly certain now that his assumptions had been correct; who else but family or another pack's high ranking officers would request their Aquila by name.

"Who are you?" he asked, as if he didn't know. Well, sure, he didn't know her name, but he knew her family well enough. Red eyes wandered her body as he silently appraised it; she was an attractive girl, and nicely built. She might be useful here, he thought as his gaze wandered off again, uncaring.

"Please get him for me," she requested gently.

"I'll see what I can do." he replied in his growly voice, head turning and eyes scanning the landscape briefly before returning his focus to her. "I'm not sure that he's around." he held up a finger to her as he turned around, lifting his head to the sky, something he hadn't done in a while. Out came a series of yips ending in a short howl; a message to Gabriel-- or to Kaena, whichever came first.

"I suppose we'll find out." he stated simply, though he really didn't need to.

<style>
.kesho-929 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.kesho-929 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.kesho-929 b {color:#DEEAF3; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.kesho-929 {background-color:#8C9398; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/kesho.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#12191F; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; }
.kesho-929-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread