do you miss my all time lows? (J - Leader needed.)
[html]

Bugh. -300 words. Shame.

The coymutt gazed on with a faint sense of intrigue as she waited and listened to the male at the borders. He was smaller, but she supposed he had more of the latrans genes brewing in him, and his size didn't take away from the attractive sense of surity he held as he spoke and stood. He was commanding, worth the efforts of her home. She enjoyed that.

But she wanted to go home already, to her room, and this meeting was becoming a tedious barrier from that. If only her father had been there first, or grandmother, someone who knew what she was. Who she was. Instead of a stranger. But at least it wasn't Halo. From the last meeting with her cousin, she was sure no leader would be called had the female come to greet her. How lucky she was that it was this male instead. Someone who wasn't going to turn her away.

Not that she'd be willing to leave if he tried.

"Who are you?" he asked, and she recentered her attention to his face, crimson eyes burning with confidence. "Talitha Lykoi. You know my family." Her tone was matter-of-fact, as if she demanded he did. They ran rampant through Inferni's lands. It would be hard to miss one.

He gave her the motion to wait as he turned back, calling out to her father. Or Kaena, it didn't matter. Talitha just wanted to be home, and either leader would suffice to bring her there.

"I suppose we'll find out."

A faint smile curled on her blackened lips, though one of simple amusement and not true enjoyment. "I suppose we will, hm."

mall-caps;">Table coding by Sie!

<style>
.tali-o12 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.tali-o12 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.tali-o12 b {color:#211903; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.tali-o12 {background-color:#BA9E4F; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010d ... table3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#443711; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; }
.tali-o12-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
span.copyrightedtali a {font-size:10px;font-family:Georgia;color:black;text-decoration:none;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread