do you miss my all time lows? (J - Leader needed.)
[html]

Alright! Ready for the acceptingness.

No one came, much to her fears; perhaps Gabriel knew she was there and was so disappointed in her that he refused to come. Maybe Kaena had the same sentiments. Talitha knew she was fickle, she fled. She left Inferni so many times that she was unsure where she stood with her family. The family she was so happy to come back to. The family that might not want her.

The stranger didn't seem fazed by their lack of appearance past the furrowing of his brow. She wondered, silently, what he had on his mind. Her curiosity didn't last long; as his red eyes darted about the Inferni's forest, she heard his grumbling comment: "I'll take you through to find them." That was what she needed. Permission. Permission to step into her home. She didn't wait to act on it, taking a fluid step forward over the border. The Inferni lands didn't really feel any different, but she knew they were. Deep down, she knew that her home was far more than some simple region she took as a dwelling.

"Stay close to me." His instructions brought forth a snort from the younger female; as if she needed instruction not to wander off. She cast a vaguely irritated crimson glance to her guide, following his steps with her own long strides. She didn't need to smell for her father. She assumed he was where he usually was. At home, in the Caves, with grandmother and whoever else had taken up their residence. Regardless of knowing that fact, she didn't interject as she kept pace. Why take the glory away from this man?

mall-caps;">Table coding by Sie!

<style>
.tali-o11 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.tali-o11 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.tali-o11 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.tali-o11 {background-color:#467C94; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010d ... table2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#122A34; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; }
.tali-o11-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
span.copyrightedtali a {font-size:10px;font-family:Georgia;color:black;text-decoration:none;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread