do you miss my all time lows? (J - Leader needed.)
[html]

Word Count :: 349 omnomnom tali's profileeee also I am v cold so this is short :< Also, I kinda powerplayed them arriving at the caves, since that's where Kae + Gabe both live... if not okay, lemme know and I edit for you guys. <3

The silver-shaded hybrid had not been keeping after the borders with the same frequency that she felt she should have. It was simply too cold, and walking around all night in the cold made getting up in the mornings twice as difficult. As it was, the scarred hybrid could barely function without at least a hit or two of substances given to her by Clover and occasionally her sisters. The old coyote was careful never to use more than this -- her tolerances would build, and any more than that and she lacked the sharpness of mind necessary for proper functioning. The howl had failed to raise her from sleep, which was unusual -- the one-eyed coyote was not generally a heavy sleeper.

Voices and sounds of movement outside of the cave, however, were enough to rouse her after a few moments. Blinking her one remaining eye sleepily, she gazed toward the entrance of the cave, expecting to see morning's light. Her groggy confusion cleared after a moment, and she leapt down from bed. She generally slept in her four-legged form -- it was more comfortable in these caves than her Optime form, after all, and it generally made for less trouble in the early hours. The Centurion was careful to minimize any manifestations of her aging; she would hide and protect it as any other secret in her life, no matter how much keeping it to herself would harm her.

She crept toward the exit to the cave and into the cold, peering around in her curiosity for the source of the disturbance. Two figures appeared, heading closer toward the caves -- the hybrid squinted her yellow-golden eye, trying to figure out just who it was -- after a moment, she figured it was Kesho, but who else would that be? The hybrid did not recognize Talitha until she drew closer, and surprise and delight both became apparent on Kaena's face when the recognition registered in her mind. “Talitha,&rqduo; she yelped warmly, forgetting or not caring that it was late and there were others sleeping quite nearby.

<style type="text/css">
.kaena-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kaena-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kaena-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kaena-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... aenax1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 165px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread