What a disappointment I had perfectly
[html]

WC:310

One would have to feel sorry for the older gray male with purple eyes, he had managed to find Pontiac’s hiding spot, one of the guest den, and not only was she in the middle of a full blown panic attack. The tan and white lady knew what it was all over, she had broken a rule, she had committed a sin, not only against her-self but against the whole pack. What would either of her sisters say if they found out that she had given her body away to a member of the only pack that the Anathema was not on good levels on. The female did not want to face the look on fearless white leader, and tell her that she had went out on a scouting mission and came back with her heart belonging to a black male from the Inferni, she was foolish, No not foolish downright stupid was a far better fit and more like it.

With her back against the wall her chest rapidly jumped up and down as her eyes darted side to side, looking around, spots still in her eyes as the manic state of mind surged deeper and deeper though her body. Parts of the male’s word came though her head, something about calming down. How could she? She had mated with a member form the enemies pack. Not only had the angel who never made one bad move out of line, the female that would have killed her-self if it meant saving her sister’s life. Her hands fly up in the air as she panted and fought to keep her breath.”HOW CAN I?! I GAVE MY BODY TO A MEMBER OF INFERI!” How stupid, how foolishly stupid was she for allowing her-self to have feelings for him. The golden eyes of the male burned in the back of her mind.

<style>
.pontiac-q30 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.pontiac-q30 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.pontiac-q30 b {color:#141D11; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.pontiac-q30 {background-color:#A1AD9C; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/_pontiac.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#394235; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:240px 0px 10px 0px; }
.pontiac-q30-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread