What a disappointment I had perfectly
[html]

WC:3+

The sound of the slap echoed though the small den, her head twisted to where his hand had pushed her head. She was in shook that he had laid a hand on her to hurt her. White fingers quickly came to her own face as she looked at him, stunned that he had done something like that to her. What had she done to merit a slap across the face? Her blue eyes shimmered with the anger that she believed that he had earned to earn form smacking her in the face. Pontiac was a drama queen to a bit, she believe that the shadows would be the ones that would finally kill her, well that was if Naniko did not first over this forbid love afire that she had found her-self in. With a squeal like a pup the female glared at the grey male in front of her. ”Ouch” She pushed out her bottom lip as she looked at the male, the anger turned to confusion rather quickly. Her panic attack had not fully stopped but her breathing did somewhat return to somewhat normal.

His arms went around her after smacking her in the face, was he just as messed up as she was? Really first he smacked her and then he puts his arms around her hugging her while talking to her so sweetie. Itzal talked sweet words to her, but he had never smacked her across her face. He talked in words that she understood but though the misted of her panic attack the female was still un-sure who this male was, or even if she could trust him. ”No…you don’t understand. Naniko holds me to a higher level than she does anyone else. I have to be a role model and role models don’t fall in love and have sex with a member of the enemy pack.” The female felt dizzy and light headed, but she also knew that he had a point.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread