What a disappointment I had perfectly
So sorry for the lateness... Tiny laptop with tinier keyboard make my wrists hurt ><

She was beginning to be more reasonable, but had the idea her actions were unforgivable was still quite firm on her mind. He sighed and shook his head. He didn't know how Naniko was before she created Anathema, but he knew she was nice enough to forgive that much. Perhaps...

"Pontiac, would you mind if I joined you when you went to talk to Naniko? I could help you along the way." He spoke with his deep, husky voice. If he helped her as a wingman of sorts, he could give her both emotional support and another mouth to talk on her behalf. He didn't hold much in ranks or trust towards the Angela, but he was quite aware of his eloquent skills.

"Trust me; the little I know about Naniko is that she is forgiving enough. Besides, aren't we all family? I take that Anathema is just one big family. And a family can't be a family if it stands apart from one another." The Russian said, purple eyes glinting with encouragement and support to the tan woman's cause.

He stepped back, placing his hands on his waist, and waved his head towards the exit of the room. The sooner they dealt with this, the quicker all parties would recover from the event. However, a tought came to his mind. "And... I'm sorry for me striking you. I really am. It's not like me, but you're panicking so much, I saw no other way for you snap out." He said, eyes lowering to the dirt in front of his toes. Tail close to his tighs, ears shfited backwards. It was a truly heart-felt apologie, but he could not think of a better way to express it but this.

Messages In This Thread