[M] - When down, make a pit fall
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie.
Word Count: 534
Finally had a burst of muse!!

In Character

He let out a soft sigh and gently lowered himself to the cool cave floor. It was a relief to know that she wasn’t angry at him for his outburst, but at the same time he believed Selene was unable to be angry at someone, she seemed too nice. Placing the bandages and bottle of water on the floor he ran a hand over the uneven floor he concentrated on calming himself and gathering his thoughts; e was going to have to choose his words carefully if he were to go about this without upsetting her.

Softening his expressions and relaxing his posture into & neutral position he stared at her, his eyes calm compared to the mixed emotions wrecking havoc within him. “That’s not what I meant” he picked up & loose stone and started fiddling with it. He was quite possibly the worst person when it came to situations like this; he had little experience encouraging and being nice to others and so doing so strained him and he found himself struggling for words.

Deciding to just be blunt, rather than beat around the bush he looked directly at her. “How long have you been cutting yourself?” for it was clear that the cuts upon her legs were no acquired in some accident, and the rock she had picked up earlier! Her actions from then made sense now. Placing his hands on his thighs he awkwardly stood up and walked towards her. His eyes fixed themselves upon her gris gris. With & quick movement he reached into the pouch and pulled out the rock. And silently retreated back & step and sat back down.

He ran & finger along the edge of the rock, it was sharp and he had no doubt it could cut into flesh if enough pressure was applied. His hand wrapped around the rock; he wasn’t going to let her have that back. “And before you try to lie to me again, I saw and heard everything.” His voice lowered to & menacing tone with him realizing. The memories of her talking herself down flared up inside his mind and set of his anger again.

“But bloody hell! Why do you believe you’re useless? Heck, if it weren’t for you I’d have probably ran away and not joined Anathema or worse, someone else may have discovered me and things may not have ended well!” he was shouting again, he’d risen to his feet and began pacing to try and keep himself calm.

“God dammit” he punched his fist into the wall, expelling the excess anger into it. When he had regained control he bent down and picked up the bandages and water and moved to crouch beside the female.

“I’m no expert but I can atleast clean them up okay and bandage them” and with that he poured the content of the bottle over the cuts and began to bandage them up before she could argue back.

Why was he helping her? He questioned himself. He was in no position to give out advice, if it weren’t for his stupid self-protection reflexes he’d have probably been cutting himself too. But seeing Selene harm herself hurt him. A lot.

<style>
.Alaki-green p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Alaki-green b {color:#2c5e5c;}
.Alaki-green-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Alaki-green-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#2c5e5c; text-shadow:#718585 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alaki-green-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Alaki-green {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c1c6c1; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/422/tableki.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; } </style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread