[M] - When down, make a pit fall
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Sie; Sorry this took so long and that it's so bad; 504 words

She tilted her head at his words. That wasn't what he meant? Then what was it that he was talking about? She had no idea if it wasn't about the peculiar way that she walked. That was the aspect that always seemed to interest others and aroused questions. It was a rather strange flaw after all. Everyone else was able to walk upright but not her. At least her children hadn't suffered because of it though. They seemed normal enough despite her faults. She was glad that she hadn't affected them too negatively. That she hadn't royally screwed them up. She would have hated to ruin their lives. She would really be extremely upset with herself if that had been the case. Still, just being related to her could be bad for them.

She frowned and looked towards the ground with the blunt question. She wasn't sure just how to answer that one. She opened her mouth to speak, to give some sort of excuse or something. But before she could say anything she was cut off by him stealing the rock from her gris gris and his continued words. She kept quiet until he had run out of things to say. With his ranting tirade she wasn't even certain how to respond. How could she even begin to explain when she didn't know why she did what she did herself? Well, she knew she was punishing herself but how was that to be explained so that he could understand? She had no idea. She didn't know what to tell him. Because of that she dropped whatever excuse she was going to give and focused on something else instead.

"You don't have to trouble yourself with that. Really, it doesn't bother me. They'll heal up on their own." She reached down to try and lay her hand over top of the one that he was using to doctor up the cuts on her legs. "It isn't too often that I use my legs so the cuts aren't bothersome." Or such was her opinion on the subject. And well, she probably wasn't going to leave the bandages on anyways. That would just draw attention to them and she really didn't want that. She didn't want to have been caught at all. "You really should just worry about fretting over yourself. There is no need for you to stress yourself out about me. Remember, I've already had children and the oldest ones are older than you. I'm not so frail that I will break if I'm not watched after." Despite her handicaps she has managed to watch and care after herself. While she might not be a skilled hunter she still managed to feed herself at least. She had her own brand of issues but despite it all she was still alive and had raised her children. She only had one pup left now but he was displaying his own independence. He seemed to be doing well and his development hasn't been stinted because of her.

<style>
.sele-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sele-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sele-d04 b {color:#F29109; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sele-d04 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /_sele.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#744400; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:217px 0px 10px 0px; }
.sele-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread