[M] - When down, make a pit fall
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie.
Word Count: 507
Totally forgot about this thread >.<

In Character

After Selene had finished speaking he gave her a look that was to say ‘you have got to be kidding me’. His hands reached out and continued to treat the cuts upon her legs; his concentration only on the task at hand, using treating her wounds as a distraction to reel in his flaring temper once more. Eventually, he had treated the cuts to his satisfaction; sure, the bandaging was crude and poorly done but it was better than leaving them wounds alone as she had been.

“Even if they will heal, they could still get infected if you leave them like this” he informed her, not commenting on how casually she had talked about cutting herself. “And before you get any foolish ideas of removing them..” his sentence cut off as he took in a deep, even breath to steady his temper once more. “I’ll be keeping an eye out to make sure they remain on” and to emphasise his point he looked at the bandages. “I mean it; you need to be careful with open cuts. No. Taking. The. Bandages. Off”. Then he reconsidered his words and added “At least not until they are fully healed.”

He avoided commenting on how she so easily spoke of cutting herself, for he knew all he had to say would not be pleasant. It wasn’t as if he couldn’t understand the need to self harm; if anything he was jealous of those capable of doing so. So many times after Jay’s death he wanted to run a blade across him, he needed such a distraction, but got no relief. For Jay’s teaching prevented him from ever taking his life or harming himself. Funny, how the person responsible for his pain was the person responsible for keeping him alive all this time.

Moving away from darkening thoughts, he went to address what she had said last. Not so frail I will break if I’m not watched Huh? “I beg to differ” he whispered to himself. He released a sharp, low sigh before he continued “Lookie here Selene, I don’t need to ‘fret’ over myself, for I can look after myself without any difficulty” his voice was tense and low. “And whether you have had children whom are older than me or not matters little, for quite clearly you are not okay, so you will be watched. Okay?” Although he phrased it as a question, his tonne of voice leaned more to an order.

Everything about the conversation he was having and the situation he was in was odd. Even more odd were his out of control emotions; he didn’t understand why he was so bothered by the white female’s actions, for he had never cared about what another did before. If someone wanted to self harm, he didn’t care. So why was he so concerned? His own desire to help the female added to his irrational irritation. Sure, she’d helped him out. Yes, that was it. He was just repaying her for her past kindness.

Nothing more, nothing less.

<style>
.Alaki-green p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Alaki-green b {color:#2c5e5c;}
.Alaki-green-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Alaki-green-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#2c5e5c; text-shadow:#718585 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alaki-green-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Alaki-green {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c1c6c1; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/422/tableki.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; } </style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread