[M] - Lost without you
[html]
wc 501. It was fine ^^ I understand.

Quartz Shorline was starting to become a second home to the small dappled fae it seemed. Fate kept bringing her, or no, not fate. She knew it was because of her past that she adored the beach. Sure, there was beach in the Valley, but this stretch was always just so beautiful. The sand seemed softer here, the beach more calm and much more accessible. Today was lovely, absolutely divine in the eyes of the woman. What better place to spend a sunny day than on the beach? Sure, it was cold and snow surrounded the area, but the sun still seemed to warm her on a deeper level. After her stumble, her leg was slowly healing. It had dampened the girls spirit like a downpour. Some happy memories were needed right now.

Tala moved along the beach with her hands clasped behind her back. The long white curls fell into her left eye briefly and the wind sent her long hair into dancing fits from time to time before settling back onto her body. Her left leg was wrapped in white bandages from just above the knee to below her ankle. Though the wounds had stopped bleeding, the cuts were still open and stung like salt had just been ground inside. Walking in the sand was causing her to use the leg for support and balance which she had been avoiding for several days. The pressure would cause her to wince, and bending the limb was painful. The fae had to learn to cope. Walking the borders had become hard. She had to get past that.

Something caught the amber attention of the femme as she saw a figure ahead of her on the beach. A man she had not met, darker than she but not by much. His eyes scanned the sand as if searching for something. There seemed to be frustration, maybe sadness on his face. The blakc ears on her head perked up, her head turning to the side for a moment. What was he searching for? A glimmer, that was all it took for her gaze to be captured again. Silver and black in the sand. The woman stopped, bending her good leg to reach down and grasp the item, sand fell from her fist as it rose from the earth. A necklace? Her eyes became quizzical before her eyes snapped to the male. Possible, but likely? She began to walk again, the item in her grasp. Hobbling until she stood about 10 feet away from the male, the tailless fae spoke in a soft, polite tone. "Excuse me, I'm sorry to bother you but I couldn't help but see you were scanning the ground for possibly and item. I found this necklace just short back and was wondering if it belonged to you." There was a soft, friendly smile on her face as she held her hand out, the silver metal of the necklace in her hand while the black cord draped free of her palm.
"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread