[M] - Lost without you
[html]

<33 wc 411

Tala had barely spoken before the man had his eyes on what was in her hand and came barreling down the short distance between them to snatch it away from her like it was his very heart she held in her hands. The woman blinked a few times as if to try and make sense of what was going on here. The man was showing such sorrow, but there was a gleam of hope in those eyes. Then it was dashed, he was sobbing as he fell to his knees and it made her gut churn. She felt terrible for it. She had seen the necklace and hoped, assumed that it had been what he was looking for. That had gone perfectly. It just upset the man more. "I'm sorry....I was only trying to help."

Tala crouched down next to him, her eyes watching the distraught man. Her hand outstretched in a hesitant manor, she wanted to try and comfort this dark male but did not know if he would suddenly lash out of she tried. "It's alright.... you're not pathetic, and you're not stupid. You're just upset. It's alright hon, calm down." The fae let her hand touch his shoulder at that point as she looked at him with a soothing smile on hr face. Amber eyes watched him as he continued on. Her words seemed to fall on deaf ears and it made her frown. He wasn't going to listen, it seemed.

The Djose Valley woman rubbed his shoulder in further attempts to comfort the stranger. Time was ticking and he didn't seem to be calming down. The woman let out a soft breathe as her free hand was raised and brought to his nose. With a quick motion she flicked it, not hard enough to hurt him but definitely hard enough to get his attention. "I'm sorry, but I know that you are upset but you seem to be taking this a little to hard. Whatever you lost, you will find. There's no need to be sitting on the beach blubbering like this. I'm sorry for my actions but words didn't seem very...effective." She gave him a stern yet apologetic smile. She did not like seeing others this worked up, especially when it was such strong sorrow. She did not know why he was upset, but he was. That hurt her, even though she had just met the man. It hurt her to see others suffer.

<style>
.freetable-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.freetable-a01-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#cab1ac;0px 0px 5px;}
.freetable-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.freetable-a01 b {color:#ecdeed; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.freetable-a01 {background-color:#b590c2; background-image:url(http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/9396 ... f594cb.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 310px 0px; border:1px solid #956358; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6E571D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.freetable-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #d1bbd9; margin:0px auto; }
.freetable-a01 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px solid #ecdeed; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread