[M] - Lost without you
[html]

Word Count: 531
Here we go my darling Kels <33

Dark shoulders shuddered as whimpers of pain continued to escape from him. The depth of his pain and suffering seemed to be endless; there was no light at the end of his tunnel. All that he had ahead of him, all that he had to look for was just more darkness, more loneliness and more betrayal. He was so confused, about himself and about coping with Jay, unable to reach and answer and solve the puzzle of his emotions. His breath caught on a sob and came out in an un even gasp. He was so fucking useless, look at him. Sobbing like a child in front of a complete stranger, how could he be so friggin weak as to show so much weakness in front of an unproven, possibly dangerous stranger?

Sharp points of the metal cross dug into his hand, he could feel the blood from the wound spread through his fingers. The pain brought temporary relief; distracting him from his thoughts.

It was then a calming voice caressed his ears, the strange female spoke with a gentle manner and countered his self hatred with logic. Why was she being so kind to a pathetic, waste of space like me, he asked himself. I have nothing left to give, I have nothing. She cannot benefit from showing kindness so why?

Why…

His sobbs continued, despite the soothing presence of the stranger. Fuck his god dammed pride, if he wanted to cry his heart out he was bloody well going to do it. It was easy to tell him to calm down because she could not and did not understand his pain.

But the world was out to get him. Apparently he wasn’t allowed to breakdown and cry, for the female flicked him on the nose. Instantaneously he stopped his crying and fixed two cold eyes on her, pulling back his lips and letting out a snarl of fury. Everything went red for a minute, his eyes fixed on her throat; so easy it would be to snap it.

His own thoughts terrified him, he rose to his feet and threw an arm aimless at the female to push her away. Once upon his two legs his began pacing, dark fingers threading their way through his long hair in a frustrated manor.

“Calm down?! What fucking right do you have to tell me to calm down?” he spat out at her, his pacing becoming erratic. “Pff, a pretty little thing like you probably had a pissy easy life. No problems, so innocently coming around and giving others false hope.”

He turned sharply, walking up to the female and putting his face close to hers, revealing sharp white teeth in a smirk of a smile. “You have no bloody clue. No idea what I’ve been through, so you tell me. Miss know it all, why the hell should I calm down?” he was beginning to ramble, not making clear sense and confusing his points as his temper continued to rise.

All the while his hand tightened around the cross necklace, blood dripping from his hand. His blue eyes fixed on her, so pale and lacking of emotion. His eyes were dead.

<style>
.alaki-clown .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.alaki-clown p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.alaki-clown b {color:#191e25; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.alaki-clown {background-image:url(http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/7687/alakitable.png); background-position:top center; background-color: #506982; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#898e91; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #3c4042; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:285px 0px 0px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread