[M] - Lost without you
[html]
wc 601 <33

The Djose woman knew that whatever had this man upset was a very deep matter to the man. It would explain why he was in such hysterics. Well, that was what Tala would assume anyway. The woman truly did not know what had this dark male so upset. She could only assume. That feeling made her uneasy. How was she supposed to help calm a stranger she knew absolutely nothing about? The task seemed quite difficult, if not grim on her eyes. He had continued to sob through her words and she had flicked his nose to try and get his attention. It had worked, but it caused a rage to fill his whole stature. Instantly she took a step back for fear of her personal safety.

Tala stood there as he snapped at her, his snarling and those eyes had her fur slightly standing on edge. She had not expected such a drastic turn as he was showing her. Sorrow ad been washed away by utter rage. The man began to pace after throwing his arm at her to get her to back off and Tala just stood. He was spitting words at her like they were fire and she blinked. Her arms were brought up to cross over her chest as he started calling her life easy. Now he was doing the same thing she had. Assume. She let him finish speaking before she started up on her own accord. "You know what? You're right. I have no idea what you have been through in the past. I don't have the right to tell you to calm down." Her words were calm, but there was a stern, almost slightly defensive tone to her tongue. "You have no right to say that my life was easy. I raised myself after watching both parents die. One from murder and the other passed away right in front of me. I raised myself, I fought for my own food for years. I was turned away from home after home with teeth at my heels. False hope? What hope? I was trying to help you and you throw it back in my face." She had a slight bit of acid on her tongue near the end but because her mind was in a flurry of being yelled at. His stance and pacing didn;t help her from being defensive either. "You should calm down because there are better ways to deal with things. I'm sorry if you don;t agree but I was just trying to help you. Why? Because under that sobbing I saw the possibility of a great man." She spoke it with a stern face as her eyes softened slightly from less defensive to her normal self.

Tala did not move, her arms were still over her chest. If he refused to listen that was his own decision and she would respect that. Tala could not remember the last time she had spoken to someone in a stern voice...ever. This may very well be the first time. She did feel bad about it and would apologize once and if he calmed down at all. She could smell the metallic scent of his blood and her eyes caught his hand. This man seemed to have severe emotional issues. That however did not turn her away. She wanted to help him, she would let him talk through whatever he had to if it would calm him down. If only for a moment."I didn't catch your name. I'm Tala Djose.... what may I call you?" At those words, she was smiling again.

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread