I'm drunk and so is everyone else
[html]

WELL I READ EVERY WORD ANYWAY :| :3 OFFICIALLY DONE WITH SOSU!!!!!!!

It had been a while since she’d heard that sound, the chiming of many childrens’ voices. There hadn’t been many pups in the cult pack besides Scorpius and Juju when she had left, and even as a youngster her child had been somewhat quiet. Now that he was growing older she was trying to teach him the value of being reserved and observant, of thinking before he spoke. It was a hard lesson for a pup to learn, perhaps, especially at his age, but she felt that if she continued to pressure him and push him as hard as she could, she would get the results that she wanted from him. She wanted him to be like herself.

She was experienced in the ways of raising pups, but the only child of hers to return to her side had been Harlowe; she felt that besides him and Scorpius, her other litters were nothing more than failures. She should have been around for the pups more, should have been there to teach them the things that they needed to know. This was another reason behind her harsh training of Scorpius; she wanted to see what happened with the boy, how he reacted to the style that she used. She often made demands of him that she didn’t feel he could handle or take on, yet, expecting more out of him than she had out of any of her last litters.

Naniko tried to keep herself informed about the goings-on of the pack, and knew that the pregnant black female called Eris had given birth a few weeks prior. She had seen the girl at one of the formation meetings, she could remember, hanging around in the back. She hadn’t been showing much then, but as the pack formed and they gained members, the darker canine’s state had become more obvious. The Angela didn’t pry into business that didn’t involve her or the safety of the pack very often, and had left the family alone to their own devices. She was planning on hosting a pack meeting in a couple of weeks, maybe sooner if times called for one, and she had assumed that she would meet the little ones then.

There were three of them, it would seem, unless there were more stashed somewhere else. She watched them with mild interest before looking up at their mother. ”Greetings.” Her hot-spring time wouldn’t be cut short by the visit, that was certain; she stayed inside the water, not wanting to come out and brave the cold and be driven back inside. ”How have you been? I hadn’t seen much of you but I figured you were around. Your pups have grown into fine young pack members, I see” They were the future of Anathema, of course, as was Scorpius and Juju. Very important beings indeed.

Steam rose around the white wolf and she brushed some of it it aside, watching as it looped over the surface of the spring. "I discovered these while scouting the side of the mountain, but this is the first time I've been in them. They're quite comforting, good for sore muscles" She said. Naniko had been a healer in the packs that she had been a part of during her earlier days in 'Souls but was taking a different path in Anathema. She would have to tell Demi about the springs as soon as she caught up with her again; surely they could have some kind of therapeutic use for patients of hers.

Word Count → 586

<style>
.nani-t98 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.nani-t98 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.nani-t98 .wordcount {color:#591000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #591000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
.nani-t98 b {color:#591000; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.nani-t98 {background-color:#D6B172; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/nanipill.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B0500; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:160px 0px 10px 0px; }
.nani-t98-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread