you can't even cry "at least there's hope"
[html]

I Speak this, I

dream this, and I 'think'

this.

You "said this"

ic

Anderung nodded at Beppe’s words. It made sense that he had gone looking for his mother. It disturbed her slightly, though, that his mother was about Anderung’s age. Meer nodded her head respectfully at Maria. ”Pleased to meet you, Maria.” She took a hesitant step toward Maria, and looked like she was going to say something but didn’t. For a second she was about to inquire about Maria’s tongue, but decided against it. She had also been thinking about the fatigue that they all shared from escaping from the fire.

Anderung bit her lip at Maria’s question. ”There probably are, someplace. Everyone scattered when the fire came.” Meer hadn’t heard many foreign languages, and couldn’t identify the one that Beppe had used when speaking to Maria. Again, she was about to ask him when another wolf showed up, male. He seamed surprised that they ‘were all safe’, so Anderung took it that he must be known to Beppe or Maria. She felt that the question hadn’t been directed at her, and didn’t act like she was going to answer.

"8( Horrible post. Not short, just horrible."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread