row of captured ghosts
[html]

ooc;; yupyup

Their meeting had come to its natural end and the day was becoming colder. While his body was warm beneath the water, his torso that bobbed above it was beginning to get chilly. He took a deep breath before heaving himself from the pool. Cold air hit his hotter fur and he shivered softly. Shaking away most of the residual water from his coat he cast around for his muddied belt. She spoke once more and he smiled softly towards her. She had her eyes closed and she looked relaxed in the pool. Stretching his arms high over his head and groaned softly before shaking them out once more.

"Sounds fine to me. Just give me a call..."

He said, watching her yawn and close her eyes. He didnt want her to fall asleep in the pool but he also thought it quite funny if she did. Reaching down he tugged her arm to make sure she was awake before standing and nodding towards the den area. They really should go back inside and warm up a bit from the chilling winter air. Stretching his back muscles he waited a moment before speaking.

"I will see you soon. Go home and go to sleep, don't stay out here!"

He said with a huff of air through his nose. He turned and headed back towards the dens, hoping that everything would become more clear over time.

<style type="text/css">
.teddyfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#801b13; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #9b9894; }
.teddyfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3b2e25; text-align:center;}
.teddyfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.teddyfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#9b9894; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eeb01a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dcd7d2; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3b2e25; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.teddyfreebe01-border1 {width:482px; border:2px solid #3d1916; margin:0 auto;}
.teddyfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px solid #817a71; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread