Where'd You Go?
[html]

Amara? Yes, she could see it now; the red wolf heritage; the way she walked behind the logs instead of between, as most members would've done, as if she were aware of the significance; her facial features. She wouldn't have guessed it at first, but she was a member of Chief Dawali's family. How close, she didn't know, and it wasn't important. For the moment, the child seemed lost and sad and terribly upset. With a pang in her heart, Ralla saw the pup shiver, and so Ralla took her own blanket from her shoulders and draped it around the pup, coddling her. After all, Ralla was a native to harsh climates; she could handle the cold for quite a time. It was the pup who truely appeared in need of much assistance. "Hvnii? As in honey?" Ralla had not heard the name before, nor knew of anyone who it belonged to. She was proud to admit, though, that her language was getting better.

"I'm sorry, but I haven't seen her. Could you tell me what she looks like? That way, we can look together." There she went again, bending for the simplest whim of a pup; just like when she had met Range, when she told him the story of the dragon and the Sky's Lullaby. But how could she ignore an issue like this from any wolf? Missing a friend was serious business indeed, nevermind the fact that Ralla didn't know the pair personally; they were, after all, a part of the same pack. "Come now, dry your tears. I'm sure wherever your friend is, the Great Spirits are taking care of her, and she has the Great Fire to lead her back home," she said, using a finger to wipe a tear from the soft fur on the child's face while looking to the sacred flames. She remembered how she had first followed those same flares to the village; how she had been so mesmerized by them. She failed to understand how anyone couldn't be so entranced by their wonder, but it wasn't her place to say or judge so. She was content with her own reverence, at the very least, and then delighted with whoever showed interest in the living relic.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread