Where'd You Go?
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Alli

Sakari was in no way dense. She simply missed her friend. How there had been no goodbye so there wasn't closure in the situation. Just the way that Meda had left her without saying goodbye either. It was upsetting to not have that sort of closure. To know if maybe Hvnii had just stepped out for the day or if she wasn't going to end up returning at all. She could have accepted goodbye if only there had been one. All she knew was that she had woken up and couldn't find the bear cub anywhere. All she wanted to know was that Hvnii was happy and safe wherever she was at. That is all that really mattered. She would be fine with Hvnii leaving if only she had that bit of information. She knew that one day she would end up getting her own, a grand bird just like her uncle has.

"What is coming?" She asked as she watched Ralla. Meda had been able to predict when storms were on the horizon as well. It had been her suggestion to to bunk down for the night. It could have been that decision that had saved the petite girl's life. She knew that when Meda felt that something wasn't right that it was best to listen to her. She knew that Meda wouldn't lead her wrong. Her friend would have been a great asset to AniWaya should she have been able to complete the journey.

She nodded her head as she was questioned. "I know. I know all about spirit guides. I know that I will go on a journey and get my own. I will get a beautiful bird just like my mother, my uncles, my aunt, and my grandparents have." Though what she didn't know about spirit guides is that usually they only show themselves to whom they were guiding and not typically anyone else. But Sakari just had this knack for seeing other's spirit guides. "Where is your spirit guide?" She didn't see the other female's guide anywhere around or heard her ever making mention of the animal. Did she not go everywhere with her guide? Sakari knew that once she got her own proud bird she would never be anywhere without it. They would be best friends. At least that is how it played out in her own mind.

Sakari was quiet for a few moments before giving a short nod of her head. "She went to be with Meda again." She spoke the words solemnly. "She could have said goodbye first." The words were spoken quietly. Some part of her imagined that it would happen at some point. She didn't figure that it would be so soon. She figured that she would at least be told that it was to happen. It would have been easier to accept if Hvnii had at least let her know before just disappearing. If she had known she could have allowed Hvnii to go and take care of Meda and watch over her. Could have given her prayers to Hvnii to take to Meda.

<style type="text/css">
.Sakarifree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5d2e34; }
.Sakarifree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#feb1b9; text-align:center;}
.Sakarifree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Sakarifree01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#613030; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... able01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #dab0b7; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#feb1b9; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Sakarifree01-border1 {width:504px; border:1px solid #613030; margin:0 auto;}
.Sakarifree01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #dab0b7; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread