Where'd You Go?
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Alli

"It stormed the night that Meda died. She said it was going to snow bad and it was getting dark so we should stop and sleep then continue to the tribe when it got light again." And it was that snow along with the journey and food scarcity along the way that had her losing Meda. Meda had made sure that Sakari stayed fed and healthy, having taken smaller portions for herself so that the pup would remain safe. It was that dehydration mixed with exhaustion and the weather which led to her parting from this world.

"Maybe you will find one on your way back." The little girl spoke up hopefully. And the reason that Sakari had settled on a bird for a spirit guide was because that was the tradition in her family. The Amara's all had predatory birds for their spirit guides. Because of that trend she simply assumed that she would end up with one as well. She didn't know what she would do if she didn't end up with a bird as her spirit guide.

She listened to the words that she was given. It still didn't make it hurt any less that she didn't have a chance to say goodbye. And sure, she wouldn't have wanted Hvnii to go but she would have understood that the bear cub had to. Or at least Sakari figured that she would understand. After all she was dealing with the matter now. Perhaps not in the most grown up of ways since she was crying over it. But still, she was a pup still so it couldn't really be expected for her to act as a full grown adult.

"I understand but it still hurts. Do you think if I said goodbye now that she could still hear me?" The petite pup turned her head to look up at Ralla in a hopeful yet inquiring manner. She was curious about whether or not it was even worth a try. If Hvnii wasn't fully gone yet and was still listening in. "I like stories. Etis used to tell me stories about Edusti Tsugi." She spoke the words with a smile and a nod of her her. It was those stories that had promoted her to leave the Great Tribe to make the trip to AniWaya.

<style type="text/css">
.Sakarifree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5d2e34; }
.Sakarifree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#feb1b9; text-align:center;}
.Sakarifree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Sakarifree01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#613030; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... able01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #dab0b7; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#feb1b9; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Sakarifree01-border1 {width:504px; border:1px solid #613030; margin:0 auto;}
.Sakarifree01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #dab0b7; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread