Where'd You Go?
[html]

Ralla's last post Tongue Thanks for threading ^w^ Peace out >:3

After the story, Sakari had a sort of enlightened look that suggested 'I see. I understand now.' Ralla was relieved to see the tears stopped and the child's heart perhaps patched from bleeding. Sakari responded with a very simple and straightforward statement, and so Ralla nodded and stood, satisfied with how things had turned out. She walked once around the fire to make sure that it was well-fueled and stable before she came to stand in front of Sakari again.

"That's good. I hope she receives your feelings," she said with a broad, almost-motherly sort of smile. She fastened the two blankets more firmly to Sakari as she sat on the log before straightening. "Remember; stay close to the village and your hut, Sakari. I have to go and attend to some other duties for now, but I'll see you again soon." So saying she began her trek back to the her hut to gather some supplies to chop more firewood. Her premonition required that not only the Gata Hineyus, but also she, stocked up on plenty of firewood to feed everyone's hearths. As she went, she sent her prayers to the Great Spirits to let Hvnii hear Sakari's words.

"Osda udlanvdadehv!" she called back.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread