Winter's cold glare
[html]
Out of Character

WC: 322

In Character

Shawchert couldn’t help but laugh at the man’s comment, it was entirely true, but he didn’t think it was a bad thing… not at all. Quiet was always welcome to Shawchert.

Well It’s better than some things, I am actually glad things have calmed down. I am glad that you are settling in well. I like to know my pack mates are content.

Shaw said, though he still was sore that Jensen and Sky had mated together, he couldn’t blame the man fr it either as he’d done the same with Orin… and he had no way of knowing if Sky had let Jensen know she’d been pregnant at all, so he was not going to pass judgment on the man for that either. Shaw’s face reddened… it was true he had not been paying as much attention as he should have…

My apologies, I have been… rather busy as of late. I promise to be a bit more perceptive from now on.

He smiled wider at the man for a second then let the grin drop a bit. He was not entirely sure what to do or to say now… the big brute was at a loss for words as he was rarely in the company of a male. It just seemed awkward really… he did remember the man played violin too, and wondered if he would hear that very interesting instrument again.

I was thinking that sometime in the spring we might have a small performance, possibly you would like to throw in your talent? We could always use a man of your talents.

This was the first he’d verbally discussed that of a performance. One that could possibly be their first. Though… it would be late spring before they could do that because he knew he’d have to get everyone together… tell them what he had in mind and hope that some people would like the idea of it.

<style>
.shawflute p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.shawflute b {color:#3d2c2c;}
.shawflute-b {width:401px; border:1px solid #99706e; margin:0px auto;}
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]

Messages In This Thread