Let's Try This Again
[html]

I love this site =w= It's like a theraputic escape from my own mind~

Ralla couldn't help the giggle that escaped her throat at the man's sarcasm. It was the kind of sarcasm that she enjoyed and that she knew Noss enjoyed, and so she could see the jovial attraction at least. On the other hand, she also noticed the physical attraction; Strel was very handsome, if not a little on the leaner side. Which is odd... Noss never showed any interest in non-warrior males before. She just chalked it all up to what laid beneath the layer of skin, which was her intent to at least glimpse. "Actually," she said to answer his first question, "I don't. Brother's signs of care are mixed and varying, although I suppose you've seen it first hand." When she was younger, Noss was always hard on her, pushing her to try her best in her training and to defend herself. He had never been very touchy-feely with Ralla, and his signs of care for her existed in his attempts to protect her. She had only ever hugged her brother once, when he had let her and she had been but a pup mourning the loss of their mother. After that, most physical contact he had cut off. It was because of that that Ralla perhaps developed the need to be very open with others, even if her emotions didn't attach or grow as openly as fast. "Please...what did he say...?" Deep down she craved that openess that Noss had never really shown her. She knew he cared, but his innermost thoughts about her she was ignorant of. Most assuredly he hid those thoughts from her to save face and his pride.

She then giggled profusely at Strel's description of her older brother. No one back in the Crescent Moon Pack had dared call the chief-to-be such names, even in jest, because Noss was notorious--and likely still was--for his overwhelming pride. Strel's easy utterance of it made it all that more humorous. "Oh, well, lots of things. He told me about your profession, your 'infuriating joking', as he puts it," she said with her own smirk off the side of her mouth, a rare facial expression since Ralla was rarely smug, "but I can see him smile when he says it. What's your star sign, Strel? The month you were born under?" That would probably at least help Ralla understand, in her own way, the compatibility. It was just her way. "He's also told me about what you've made--which he doesn't describe in detail for me, more's the pity--and about why he's so intent on you." That last bit she winked at the redheaded man, a secret joke to herself. Noss had hinted on his and Strel's first encounter and how it had all began--without the graphic detail--but Ralla had mostly figured it out for herself... But that wasn't it. Noss had been flustered when she had outright asked him not to decribe what he liked, but why. Noss didn't get flustered unless there were little children or tears involved. And she certainly hadn't been crying then. "And more. But he'd kill me if he found out I told you," she said with a finger to her lips.

"But really, I'm more interested in what you think of him,"--which was true in itself--"since I'd hate for him to be a bother. Based on what I've heard, he'd let you scold him anytime. He needs it," Ralla said with a small huff. She wasn't afraid to be so matter-of-fact about this matter, since it was he brother. And maybe it was because she and Noss were siblings, but she was beginning to feel that easy atmosphere affect her pace as well. She snapped her fingers as a devious idea came to mind. "A little something to hold over him: he has an inferiority complex in lupus form and hates rats. He doesn't know I know, so shhh." Alright, now she was beginning to sound like a child again. I'm barely two; I'm entitled to a few more months of rare childish bouts, aren't I? "Oh," she said with a hand to her mouth, "I'm rambling, aren't I...?"

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread