Refugees on the mountain
[html]

The bronze wolf looked down at the smaller gray who had approached him. His amber eyes met the glare evenly, unperterbed. It was a powerful stare, he could see the disdain in it; but after his life of battle, meeting the eyes of the brutally insane, the ferally vicious, the smouldering gaze of those consumed by hate, and the fanatically devout, it took a lot more to shake the six...nearly seven year old veteran.

"Are you serious?" he asked pointedly. "Surely you smelled the fire? Or saw the smoke?" He shook his head, giving the four-legged wolf a look of disbelief. "We're here for obvious reasons. Right now, I'm trying to bring other people here so that we can re-organize enough to instate some sort of order on this situation. Other people might have been separated from friends and family, it would be best for any of us from the valley to band together for the time being, and go looking for wolves or reformed packs that we know of." Even as he said this, an answering call sounded close by. The two of them only had to wait a short while before a black figure emerged.

"Greetings. I'm Skoll, of Storm, if it still exists. I'm hoping to gather people to go in a search for other survivors. You seem to be well enough to travel, will you join me?" Skoll spoke in a deep resonating tone. He spoke strongly, the same way he had spoken to his forces before the battles of the War of Shadows or the Four Pack War. He was serious, they could exchange pleasant conversation later.

~The lyrics are from the best song ever written.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread