This one's for you
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.
ooc text: Btw, this is the house that I want Elaine to claim for now. Big Grin If you don't mind, that little patch of dirt can be her backyard? xD After the storm, she may want to move into the stone house behind that tree to spare less work, or will help with the efforts of restoring the house as well as the other homes.

In Character

Elaine was not the one to quickly jump to conclusions, since she lacked criticizing qualities. Though she may not seem like it, she was a good judge of character. She barely assumed a person just by their looks, credited to her open mind. But, in situations like this, she would get nervous and fidget when she encounters something out of her own norm that she will have to recognized and overcome. Yet, she pass this fairly quickly, and tried to focus on how nice Shawchert was being and of not his daunting size.

"I am sorry for my reaction, we have been having some trouble with trespassers here lately." "Trespassers?"the Lovato girl echoed in confusion, not learning from Skye that wolves have been crossing onto Cercatori d'Arte. The Collins woman did not seem fretful at the borders, or she must have known that Elaine was a potential member and not a potential enemy. Even though she only joined not even a day ago, her caramel brown fur prickled with uneasiness like ants crawling under her skin at the thoughts of outsiders sneaking their ways into her new home. Imaging that they were taking food from someone who needed it made her want to curl her lips in disgust, but she smoothed her face as it crinkled in the beginning of one. If I ever see them cross over the borders as much as an inch..., she threatened in her mind.

She shook away the dire thoughts with a quick shake of her ears, as if she was freeing a stray flake of snow from her ear. "You are a singer hmmm? I know another who is a singer as well, her name is Sky. Well.. Sky Katruk." Elaine thought for a moment Shawchert meant Skye Collins, and momentary wondered why the creamy female did not mention it to her. But, her curiosity was soon set straight as the Capitano quickly corrected himself. I will have to meet Sky soon,she thought hastily, hoping that their meeting could be sooner than later, since she wanted to share what knowledge the Katruk woman had.

Elaine let a small, modest smile as the man eagerly took a piece of the meat and wolfed it down - no pun intended. She nodded when he gave his thanks in an unspoken you're welcome. "Yes; in fact, I was looking for a suitable home,"she informed her leader. "I heard there was a small wooden house that no one had claimed yet due south, but I was also checking on the other dwellings in case I change my mind." The Lovato had rather not lived in a store, since she was a woman of few possessions as of now, so she had no need to take over so much unneeded space. Besides, her old home was a wooden building, and she would feel more comfortable in a small haunt than a large one like her childhood "den".

<style>
.elanie-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.elanie-ktable b {color:#3f3239;}
.elanie-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.elanie-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3f3239; text-shadow:#3d3132 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.elanie-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.elanie-ktable {background-color:#6c4d66; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/6941/elaine.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 285px 0px; }
</style>

Word Count: 487
[/html]

Messages In This Thread