Two birds with one stone (J) leader needed
[html]

OOC: Blarg short post is short. Falgar sounds so pretty when you describe him Jace xD

WC: 276

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The once rigid posture upon the male’s frame slowly relaxed as his “guests” showed no kind of aggression, yet he did everything possible to avoid dropping its slightly dominant touch. A fang full and lopsided grin slowly painted upon his face, both of his eyes were constantly jumping between both, some of the traits they had were a direct give away that they have some dog on them, a rather exotic mix to someone that had seen no other things but pure wolves on his whole life.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you both, not many visitors this days, considering the awful weather we are having at the moment”

the wind as always seemed to hear his words as it suddenly came directly over the area, lifting anything it could find on the almost frozen ground and throwing it around.

“See what I mean? Something big is coming”

“Oh pardon my rudeness I fleeted away from the conversation. Unfortunately I have no judgment on who can join this pack but I can always call for the one that can”

his speech being interrupted by a sudden sneeze, forcing him to lower and shake his head in response, the little particles of dust flying around could be held responsible for the action.

“Before doing so please allow me to ask you a question if it is not much bother… In what way could you help us once you join us?”

when he finished he mentally slapped himself, even if the question may sound a bit aggressive it was a necessary one. Even he had to go through it when he approached the borders not so long ago.

<style>
.falgarlost .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.falgarlost p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.falgarlost b {color:#3D3D3D; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; }
.falgarlost {background-color:#ECEDE8; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/o08cpd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.falgarlost-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.falgarlost .inner {margin:10px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread