Two birds with one stone (J) leader needed
[html]

lol xD i get carried away with descriptions sometimes

WC: 526

From the way the male's eyes focused on herself then Temo then back to her she guessed that he had not seen many canids that looked as strange as they did; she looked down upon her multi-colored body and decided that she did look quite strange to someone who didn't know her heritage. She continued to look the male over, noticing his torn and tattered ear and the visible scars which made her fur fluff up a bit, reminding her of the horrid marks that disfigured her face.

She listened to his words, one of her ears upright; the other one dropped to the side slightly, and braced herself against the sudden wind that sprang up, carrying with it the growing smell of cold and ice. Her ears lowered slightly as he revealed he had no rule over who entered and who didn't but she looked hopeful as he mentioned he could gather the attention of the one who did.

She jumped slightly as he sneezed suddenly and scolded herself internally for being so edgy, she looked over to Temo and saw him listening intently as well. So focused on the dark-furred gent was she that the gentle eyed femme did not notice another male approaching, she was about to answer the grey male's question when the newcomer spoke and she noticed his presence.

Jace shifted nervously as the extremely large male with the golden hued pelt came closer, males that were very much larger than herself always made her nervous and antsy purely for the fact that she could not fend them off as easily if a fight were to start. She looked between the two greeters unsure of which one to answer before dividing her optical and bodily attention between them both as she answered what they asked of her.

She was not so arrogant as to believe that her few known skills were of much importance therefore there was no sense of showing off or gloating as she listed what her mind and body were capable of so far in her short life

“I have knowledge of how to use some human machinery providing it is in usable condition. I am an adequate hunter, especially of the small quick animals that are usually numerous, although I am no longer in possession of my hunting knife I can do a fair job of hunting larger game as well."

She stopped in her list for a second to gather her thoughts before continuing on.

"Despite my small size, I am stronger than I appear so I could be useful in building and assisting of jobs that require strong individuals. My birth-pack did not discriminate between males and females so each gender was expected to do the same amount of work, I am used to working hard for extended periods of time. And although it is not really that important, I am adequate at reading and writing English.”

She finished her tirade somewhat uncertainly, she did not know if this would be enough to endear her to those who had the say of whether or not she could join but all she could do was hope.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jace "talks", 'thinks', and walks.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Table by Kaena Lykoi <3

<style>
.jace-mountains .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jace-mountains p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jace-mountains b {color:#16323D; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jace-mountains {background-color:#BAD9E5; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/jace.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; border:1px solid #16323D; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#42616D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.jace-mountains-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread