the sound of white
[html]

I'm awful for making you wait. I thought I replied to this a week ago. Sorry, Jenny! @_@

The morose feeling that seemed to darken every corner of the Manor was getting to her. Slowly but surely the sudden influx of silence was bringing the sunshine girl to her knees, but it was in these little outings that she was able to breathe again and fight it back just a little bit. Inch buy infinitesimally small inch. But it was decent progress for a girl so young. She knew of the horrors that existed out in the great wide world; Savina did well to raise them well with that knowledge, but she was always under the childish assumption that nothing could touch them here. Instead she was left in the wake of the chaos left by Artemis' fall, Denali's disappearance, and what felt like a million other tiny problems that were weighting heavy on her mind. Everything was amplified ten-fold since the accident. From the hearth going out to her mother's weight loss, to Amata and Cambria and her father, her uncle.

Speaking of which, the Italian wolf soon appeared at the corners of her vision with a gentle expression on his face, and a greeting on his lips as he settled down beside her. The invitation was always granted to him, no question, in the unspoken language of her actions and the lack of tension at the sight of him. Ehno was her uncle, and she loved the craftsman dearly. The flash of the bottle in his hand caught her attention, and she watched the amber liquid slosh around as he placed it against the railing, but paid no real mind to it. It wasn't an odd thing for the older wolves of the pack to drink, and she knew the feeling it gave could help with sadness or unwanted emotion. She understood. The quiet girl was no judge of character over something so simple.

A smile was on her lips as she turned to face her uncle, threads of the scarf forgotten as they tumbled out of her hands to rest against her stomach. "Ciao, Uncle. I'm better, but not well." She said, accent heavy as she made the unconscious switch from Italian to English. "Worried. And you?" She amended after a thoughtful pause, before lifting her ears to rest her attention on Ehno.

<style type="text/css">
.parkerfreeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #838c95; }
.parkerfreeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#43484e; text-align:center;}
.parkerfreeb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.parkerfreeb {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#a9b6c4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... afreeb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #d0d8e1; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#43484e; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.parkerfreeb-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.parkerfreeb-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #d0d8e1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread