a new smell
Varice could tell the silver one was becoming impatient, after all it was not the warmest of nights.
After the elders mention of his skull, Varice took the opportunity to stammer out a frigid yet heartfelt plead for acceptance into the clan of Inferni.

These temperatures suit n-neither of us, and you seem b-bored with casual introductions so I'll get right to the p-point. I've been looking for more like me for a while now and the fact you smell like the weird green stuff i have in my backpack proves we have more in common than just fashion sense, yes i seek to join the Inferni in hopes of one day becoming as seasoned as yourself.

it could have come out a little smoother.......OK, a lot smoother hadn't it been freezing out, but given the circumstances he did not feel the elder would disapprove of forgoing the simple banter of encountering another possible addition to the clan.
Varice could only hope her simple gesture of affection hadn't caused him to overstep his boundaries as a wanderer. His mind began to wander towards her scars and how she might have received them, or how big her clan might actually be. All things considered, these answers would come in time, he was sure of it.

Messages In This Thread