a new smell
a grin spread across Varice's muzzle, the fact that his favorite pass time was as important to the Inferni as the elder had said, caused a slow but steady inward sigh of relief. Perhaps, he could be far more useful then they knew.

I can grow it, find it, and am pretty sure I've found more ways of utilizing its properties than the Inferni have ever deemed possible. in fact, not to seem like a braggart, but I've also found ways of improving its potency.

Varice could tell this would be his calling in the clan, and if she really liked the osprey skull hanging from his neck, he was sure she would be at least remotley elated to hear of his technique for catching the nimble little bastards.

i can catch them you know.......the little ones. i could make a necklace such as this one for your very own if you wish.

Varice hoped he did not sound as if he were bargaining for entrance, the last thing he wanted was for himself to be seen as some token gesture. He wanted them to know he could be both pertinent as well as useful in the long run. A true shame the ospreys didnt taste very good......what little meat they had to offer in the first place.

Messages In This Thread