We can murder then leave
[html]

WC 309

Nuki nodded to Savina, understanding the importance of the question she posed. Luckily she was not short on things she could offer this pack, but she also would not want to give herself away completely. “I am a craftswoman, I have some skill fashioning blades and other rudimentary weapons,” her skill far surpassed how she spoke of it, but she did not want this woman to know that it was her hobby... nay, her obsession to sit and invent and implement new methods of weaponry and traps.

“I could provide the pack with weapons for safety, battle, or hunting, as well as can tutor any young pupils that desire to learn the craft. I am also an experienced archer,” she gestured towards her bow. “Sometimes it is difficult to take down prey in the grip of winter. Muscles are cold and even with four paws we can be slow in the loose snow. I can guarantee greater success from pack hunts with an archer in the party.” She nodded and added. “If you have any other archers in the pack, we would make a good team. Not only would it increase the ratio for successful hunts, but if an animal is immobilized or even killed by the arrows, you will have less hunting related injuries to worry about.”

It was a tough bargaining chip, and in the throes of winter would be plenty for most alphas. Still, she surveyed Savina's reaction to see if the alpha approved of what she heard. If the pack already had several archers she would have to conceive a new bargaining strategy. Still, as it was, she could impart knowledge upon the pack, fashion weapons (and by association, fashion tools), and hunt. What more could she ask for? Well, we'll see, Nuki thought to herself as she awaited Savina's decision.

<style>
.nuki-q32 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.nuki-q32 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.nuki-q32 b {color:#1A1209; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.nuki-q32 {background-color:#C18E54; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/nuki2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3E2D19; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; }
.nuki-q32-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread