We can murder then leave
[html]

OOC Whoo! Back in the swing of things! WC 347

Nuki offered a wan nod as Savina mentioned pups in the pack. Crimson eyes took on a grave, marble quality as she reflected on the importance of keeping weapons away from the curious eyes of babes. “I understand. I would be more than happy to stow my weapons in a safe place, far from where young hands can reach or young minds can puzzle, when they are not needed. I only need to know of where I might stay to keep them.” There was a half question written in her reassurance. It was most likely that Savina would tell her about the packs common dwelling, for this was the typical first step of moving into a pack land.

Now that the brunt of the formalities were over, she bent and retrieved her bow, slinging the item back over her shoulder as she raised up. “Thank you for the opportunity, Lady Alpha. The chance you have given me today is not lost on me.” A small smile pressed onto her muzzle. Aye, the words were not completely insincere, for Savina was opening up a great opportunity for the wolfess. Unfortunately, she would not be using it as anyone in Crimson Dreams would hope.

The smile mutated into a moment of concentration, though, when Savina pressed her on the matter of the missing child. She thought for a moment before shaking her head, the gravity of Savina's question reflected in Nuki's visage. “I'm sorry, I haven't seen such a boy. I just came from the west,” she gestured over her shoulder. “I did meet a young rogue on my way... at least I assumed he was a rogue... but it was brief, and he did not match that description. He was a tall fellow, early in seasons, probably two years old, tops? Dark sooty colored coat. Had a disgusting grin, if you ask me. The kind of bloke you don't trust to guard your rubbish.” Her brows arched with worry. “Are you awaiting a young emissary? Or has the boy gone missing from here?”

<style>
.nuki-q29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.nuki-q29 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.nuki-q29 b {color:#E5FCF4; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.nuki-q29 {background-color:#384D46; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/_nuki.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#98C2B4; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:290px 0px 10px 0px; }
.nuki-q29-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread