We can murder then leave
[html]

Sorry for the wait! DX Wrap this up? 300+

It was a relief to see that Nuki clearly understood the need to keep dangerous objects away from children. There had been problems with such things in the past, and from a very unexpected quarter. Savina did her best not to think on that awful day though, even if it were one she would never forget. The Consul nodded her head, picking up on the other woman's implied question. "There is a large manor to the east that most of the pack stays in. There are still a good number of vacant rooms, so you will be free to claim one as your own. You can put all your possessions there. I can show where it is." There might even be a bureau in one of the unclaimed rooms that could be used to place her things safely in. The alpha didn't know off the top of her head, but arrangements could always be made.

A small smile came to her own face as Nuki offered her thanks for acceptance. It was the most the Italian fey could muster at the moment. "You are welcome, and you may call me Savina." Now that Nuki was officially a part of Crimson Dreams there was no more need for such formalities. No one else in the pack went around calling her "Alpha" or "Lady". It was a kind and respectful gesture, but it was no longer prudent in the Marino matron's eyes.

The new Dreaming thought for a moment on her question, but the inevitable negative answer came. Savina nodded solemnly, only half-hearing the description of the soul that the Rakezael femme had come across. She didn't care about who else the woman had met, only if she had seen her missing son. Emerald gems looked back up to the rubies when she asked more about the boy in question. "He is my son. My adopted son. He ran away in the night, blaming himself for something that was no one's fault. I would have searched for him more, but my daughter fell and she has not woken up since..." Savina had to stop talking, and it took all her strength to rein in the tears that threatened to come and wet her eyes. She would not cry, not in front of someone she barely knew.

<style type="text/css">
.savistatue b {font-weight:bold; color:#012153; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #010F39; }
.savistatue-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.savistatue p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.savistatue {margin:0 auto; width:467px; background-color:#005B8F; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... statue.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000413; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#003967; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread