We can murder then leave
[html]

OOC I agree, endpost! =D

The Alpha was skilled at holding her emotions at bay, yet no one could speak of missing or injured children without the listener suspecting some amount of hurt. Nuki's eyes shifted away for a moment in respect before she shook her head gently and said, in a somber tone, “These are grave times then, indeed. I'm sorry to hear about our pack's misfortune. I would be more than happy to lend any of my talents to help find the missing child. If we're lucky then he is just like any boy and got lost chasing his tail. There is always hope. Unfortunately I have no skills to help your daughter.”

After a moment of silence, she faced the direction of the manor, nodding to a prior mention Savina had made. “I would appreciate being shown the manor, then I can work on settling into a room and you can return to your family and duties, Savina.”

She waited for the alpha to lead off and then paced beside her to see this place. It was her new home... but for how long?

<style>
.nuki-q32 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.nuki-q32 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.nuki-q32 b {color:#1A1209; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.nuki-q32 {background-color:#C18E54; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/nuki2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3E2D19; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; }
.nuki-q32-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread